Feature #1 – New Nissan Reishi Redemption Policy
Terms and Conditions
- Effective September 1, 2021, redeem 9 Nissan green labels to receive 1 box (50 sachets) of Nissan reishi. Other label quantities will not be accepted and deemed void. To avoid disputes, the redemption will be processed based on the postmark date shown on the envelope.
- All fields must be completed at the redemption form. Incomplete forms will not be processed.
- Only one completed redemption form is required for every 9 green labels.
- Original green labels with one completed form should be sent to the agent as listed. Any out of region redemptions will not be honoured.
- Original green labels must be intact with the full barcode number visible. Altered green labels or copies will not be accepted.
- No redemption will be processed if the green labels are not attached with the form.
- Please keep a copy of the original green labels for your records.
- Our company reserves the right to change or amend any of the terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of dispute, our decision is final.
Feature #2 – New Nissan Reishi Redemption Form
A new gold Nissan Redemption form will be affixed to Nissan Reishi boxes for lot 2211. This lot was introduced into the market in the beginning of June 2021. The gold form will reflect our new redemption policy.
Completed green redemption forms will still be accepted after September 2021. The new redemption policy will also be applied to the green forms.
Feature #3 – Updated Packaging to Nissan Reishi
To avoid the product name from being blocked, the current packaging strip will be changed from gold to transparent. This update will come in to effect for lot 2211, which will be introduced into the market in June 2021.
Feature #4 – New Packaging for Nissan Reishi Redemption Gift
Nissan Reishi 5-packet redemption gift set has a new look! See samples below for your information.
Feature #5 – New Logo of Nissan Chemical Corporation
Nissan Chemical Corporation, the manufacturers of Nissan Reishi have updated their logo. Please see below for your reference.
Feature #6 – Status Update to Nissan Reishi Redemption Process
Due to the global pandemic, the Nissan Reishi Redemption program was suspended in 2020 and many forms were unable to be processed. Our redemption program resumed operation in March 2021. We are pleased to announce that the backlog has been cleared and the redemption program is operating back to normal. Thank you for your understanding and support.
If you have any question or inquiry, feel free to contact us at toll-free 1-888-806-2233 or email email@example.com