ONLINE STORE INFORMATION
NA Toll-Free : 1–888–806-2233
For overseas inquiry, please call: 1-604-278-7434
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm PST
Canited International Industries Corporation
Unit 170-190, 12868 Clarke Place
Canada V6V 2H1
If a product is temporarily out of stock at the time of your order, you will be notified via email and the order will not be processed. Canited does not accept back orders. If you have any further questions on out of stock items, please contact Canited Toll-Free: 1–888–806-2233 from Monday to Friday (9am to 5pm PST) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
All orders shipped to Canada are subject to applicable duties and taxes. Sales tax in Canada:
- Alberta - 5% GST
- British Columbia - 5% GST
- Manitoba - 5% GST
- New Brunswick - 15% HST
- Newfoundland & Labrador - 15% HST
- Northwest Territories - 5% GST
- Nova Scotia - 15% HST
- Nunavut - 5% GST
- Ontario - 13% HST
- Prince Edward Island - 15% HST
- Quebec - 5% GST
- Saskatchewan - 5% GST
- Yukon - 5% GST
(Sources from: CRA, April 1st, 2019)
You can pay for your goods in various ways as set out below.
PLEASE NOTE, Canited International Industries Corporation IS THE COMPANY NAME THAT WILL BE LISTED ON YOUR CREDIT CARD STATEMENT.
You can enter your payment details at the time you place your order using a valid credit or debit card (VISA or Master Card). The applicable amount will immediately be reserved on your card but will not be debited until the goods are dispatched. We reserve the right to check the validity of the credit card its credit status in relation to the order value and whether the address data of the purchaser is correct. We may refuse orders depending on the result of these checks.
When paying by PayPal, Canited International Industries Corporation reserves the right to check the validity of the PayPal account, that there are enough funds to cover the purchase sum and validate the billing address details of the purchaser. The applicable amount will immediately be reserved on your PayPal account but will not be debited until the goods are dispatched from the warehouse. Canited International Industries Corporation reserves the right to deny any purchase.
In the event that a customer charges back a payment fee after such fee was due and payable, we will treat the chargeback as a breach of business contract. We reserve the right to terminate your transaction immediately without notice. In addition, we reserve the right to send the charged back fee(s) to the customer, in which case you agree to be responsible for all collection charges or attorneys’ fees incurred as a result of our collection activities on your account. The customer will also be responsible for the credit card transaction fee (2-3%) incurred by Canited International Industries Corporation that was applied on the initial purchase. In the event of a transaction made by a customer with the intention of fraud, the customer agrees to be responsible for all collection charges or attorneys’ fees incurred as a result of our collection activities on your account.
Canited.com orders are shipped and delivered Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Packages are generally dispatched within 1 – 3 business days after receipt of payment. Parcels are shipped via standard shipping for U.S. orders with tracking. If you require delivery signature, an extra charge of US$5 per order will be applied. Orders in Canada are shipped through Canada Post by its Regular Parcel service with tracking. If you prefer express delivery, additional cost will be applied. Please contact us for special arrangements.
FREE SHIPPING for orders over $100 within USA (excluding Alaska, Hawaii and the US Territories). The shipping and handling cost for orders under $100 is at a flat rate of US$12.00 per order.
FREE SHIPPING in Canada for orders over $400. The shipping and handling cost for orders under $400 is at a flat rate of CAD$15.00 per order.
CURRENCIES & ORDERS
For Canadian delivery, please use Canadian dollars when you check out.
For US delivery or international orders, US currency will be applied.
USD (US Dollars) pricing applies to all US orders and any orders internationally. (Note: we only accept CAD “Canadian dollars” for all orders in Canada.)
For international orders (excluding Canada and the conterminous United States), extra handling charges and/or duty charges may apply. To place the international orders, please contact us by sending email via email@example.com or call: 1-604-278-7434 (Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm PST).
Delivery Limitation for International Orders
Canited.com reserves the right to cancel any online orders due to limitation on customs clearance for parcel deliver to some countries.
The Canited Online Store uses a payment service provider in Canada. If you are using a credit card issuer from outside of Canada, please check with your credit card issuer as foreign transaction fees may apply. The Canited Online Store is not responsible for foreign transaction fees.
ORDER PROCESSING #1
- Most orders are processed within 1 – 3 business days and take around 3 – 14 business days to arrive via standard ground shipping. (processing time does not include weekends).
- Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be processed the following Monday.
- Orders are processed and shipped on business days only (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
#1:: All purchases are subject to bank authorization prior to processing. Only authorized purchases will be processed and shipped.
- If you would like to cancel an online order after it has been placed, please contact us as soon as possible via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will help you with any questions you might have to cancel your order.
- Occasionally, orders or parts of an order are cancelled by our system for various reasons. Some reasons are:
- Item(s) not available
- Difficulty in processing payment information
- Incorrect address provided.
- A duplicate order was placed due to technical error.
- If your order is cancelled, you will receive an email notice to explain the reason. You will not be billed for any cancelled items due to any of the above reasons. If you are interested in placing a new order or if you have questions about a cancelled order, please contact us.
- Only unopened and purchased on www.canited.com may be returned for any reason within 7 days of the delivery confirmation date.
- Please contact us and provide us with your order information#2 and reason for return. An email will be sent to confirm receipt and processing of your return request.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. The shipping and handling fee are not refundable. The total refund amount will be directed to your credit card upon receiving the returned items with no damages after inspection.
- For your protection and to ensure prompt delivery, we recommend that you send your return via UPS or insured Parcel Post.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping and handling cost. All returns should be addressed to our North America Agent:
Canited International Industries Corporation
Unit 170, 12868 Clarke Place
Canada, V6V 2H1
#2: Order Information:
- Customer name (should be same as the name stated in the credit card)
- Order date and delivery confirmation date (the date stamped)
- Email address and contact phone number