For over 2000 years, Red Reishi (latin: Ganoderma Lucidum, Chinese: Ling Zhi) has been recognized in Japan and China as the number one herb in the "Superior Medicine" category.* Regarded as nature’s rarest herb, it was only available to Emperors and the social elite in the past. As a result of extensive research in Reishi cultivation by Japanese scientists, high quality Reishi is now available to the modern day consumer.
However, with the abundance of Reishi products in the marketplace today, choosing the right product can become a difficult task. Established in 1887, NISSAN Chemical Industries Ltd. in Japan is a pioneer in specialty materials. Over 30 years ago, dedicated Nissan scientists developed a 100% natural health product, NISSAN REISHI, which is still considered today as the first and best Red Reishi extract product available worldwide.
NISSAN guarantees that each box contains at least 6,000mg of pure Red Reishi Essence extracted from 75g of their highest quality, naturally cultivated Red Reishi.
Nissan Reishi (Tablets)
- Product of Japan.
- Reishi mushroom extract (essence), lactose, sucrose, caramel
- Ingredients (Canadian version):
- Medicinal Ingredients: Reishi mushroom extract (essence)
- Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Maltitol, starch, carboxymethycellulose calcium, silicon dioxide, hypromellose, sucrose, sucrose fatty acid esters, polyethylene glycol, calcium carbonate, acacia gum, gelatin (from fish skin), cochineal, caramel, shellac and carnauba wax
- NPN#: 80033676
- EN#: 145743
- Ingredients (HK version):
- Medicinal Ingredients: Reishi Mushroom Extract
- Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Lactose, sucrose fatty acid ester, shellac, sucrose, edible egg shell powder, calcium carbonate, acasia gum, gelatin, cochineal, caramel, wax-carnauba, talc
- Quantity: Each box contains 50 packets (2 tablets per packet).
- Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 packets daily, preferably before meals and with water.
Nissan Reishi (Granules)
- Product of Japan.
- Medicinal ingredient: Reishi Mushroom Extract
- Non-medicinal ingredient: Lactose, glucose, caramel
- Quantity: Each box contains 50 sachets
- Directions:As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 sachets daily, preferably before meals and with water.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.